Head Teacher's Welcome
St. Peter’s aims to provide an education in a welcoming, open and caring environment where everyone is valued and achieves their individual potential; academically, culturally and socially.
We aim to achieve our vision by
- Delivering a broad and balanced curriculum in small class sizes through personalised teaching to pupils with a wide range of abilities including SEND.
- Valuing academic achievement whilst focussing on effort, enthusiasm and enjoyment in all areas of school life.
- Promoting the personal development of pupils and as a result develop confidence, self-esteem and belief in their own talents.
- Providing a safe, secure, family orientated and nurturing environment.
- Promoting traditional values and strong discipline where any form of bullying or inappropriate behaviour of any kind is not tolerated.
- Building a strong sense of community in which all pupils feel valued and respected.
- Offering a diverse school community, although fundamentally Christian, where pupils from different faiths are accepted.
- Involving parents as partners in their child`s education.
- Developing character and responsible citizenship in preparation for life.
Having attended the school myself and chosen the school for my daughter`s education, I highly value a St. Peter`s style of education.
Our prospectus and website provide information on all aspects of school life. If you would like to visit the school then please contact the school office, I would be delighted to show you around our school.
Julie Fenlon | Head Teacher